20090218

Emy!

Don't mention it. I know. I haven't been blogging. Okay, khalas.. (that's what Omani said when they refuse to have anymore discussion on a subject matter). anyhoooooo., I just came back from my 2 months stay in Oman. and let me tell u this, it was surprisingly AWESOMEEEE~ (say it in my tune). lol. i'll get back to Oman story in the next post because I have BETTER thing to blog about right now. chewahh.. this person should be proud of herself because I just don't simply do it to any one else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Emy,

This post is especially for you! Happy? LOFF U MANNNNN! Hehe. Although I have not known you well for long, I really think that you're an AWESOME friend. I'm regretting the fact for not having to get to know you earlier. Well I did, during my bowling days(ceh rasa tua lah pulak. DAYMMM!),. But we weren't close. hi hi bye bye mcm tu je kot. Well I guess people tend to take things/people around them for granted and when the moment comes, they started to realise how important that particular person is in their life, but at that moment.. it/he/she is already fading away. Damn Emy, that just got me real bad! ok ok, I must not ber'emo'-ing right now. Thanks for being a part of my life, thanks for the time spent with me and the rest, thanks for the ride in ur mazda, thanks for the paku-memaku session, dropping-mendropping and whatnot. You know what's the weirdest thing my? Although I know that you can still paku me Online, but it wont be the same as kene paku in person. and I, Rubee Shareen a.k.a si 'exotic' yang awesome (AHAHAHA. tak leh blahhh drop sendiri), is going to miss that very much. And you should know that I am missing that already! ;( I hope you're settling down real well now and I just want you to know that you will be fine. I know what's bothering you right now. It's the 'homesickness' kan? Don't worry k? I got through it and I know you can too. Sooner or later. AND! I wish to see you in a few months time. and this time we'll be meeting each other in a different country. How awesome is that? Awesomeee~ hehe. All the best my! We all miss you already. Take care! LOFF YOU my awesome lil' sistah!

xoxo

No comments: