20090128

Why nowwww? ;(

I am truly surprised. I just saw something i least expected from someone for all these while. It's not like i haven't done it before too. But why do i still care so much abt what u effing do. Damn,... I am such a confused loser. I might have done the biggest mistake 7 mnths ago. But I tried... 3 times. So what? Goshhh.. Move on woobee!! Why is it sooooo effing hard?! C'monnn. Sigh.


P/s: This is so hard. How i wish ronnie is here to listen to me brag abt my life from a-z. I miss u ron! ;( xx

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

syg..wat happened?? my mind is thinking of one personlah..eesh.

i miss you rubee. cant wait for you to get back and we can talk properly. tak jumpa u online pun.

juz hang in there aite rubee. ur not a loser! i love ya beb.

emmanuel said...

in most scenarios, moving on pose to be one of the greatest task in a specific cycle..i will say, just let things be..