20090126

whee~

Kakak is finally here. And you know what that means.. My bullying activity is activated once again. WHEEEEEEEEE~~ *pokes kakak* ehe ;D
Since she's here, I've been going out more often. I mean, my sofa's no longer warm n comfy. hehe. We went to the Muscat Festival again last night, nothing much.. the same ol jiggy I saw last week. Except there were 2 newly open stalls. Oman and Egypt stalls. Very interesting though... But nothing compares to the effing GLOBAL VILLAGE in Dubai! seriously, if anyone of u happen to go to Dubai, pls pls do go to the Global Village ;) back to Muscat fest, I'm impressed that they actually play the fireworks every day until.... the fest ends next month! every day k.... macam... whoaa.. punye banyak duit hang! ehe.. Just imagine how much money they spend on that alone.

There.. nothing much. Just an update of some sort. I'm going out AGAIN tonight to catch a movie at the cinema. I really don't know what movie I'm gonna watch lah.. :-s Anyways, my sick friend has now recovered from his sickness. how? I'm not so sure, I really need to see him soon to find out. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for answering our prayers.. Alhamdulillah..

Okay, I'll be updating my blog soon, I PROMISE!

No comments: