20090304

Baby Oreo the Sugar Glider

Thanks to Steph for making my desire of owning a Sugar Glider since last year grew even more stronger than ever, I now own a Sugar Glider named Oreo. Well I guess the color kinda explains why I gave her that name. She's just not black on the outside, and white in the inside. LOL how racist is that now?? Thanks Bahzi, for reminding me about that line. haha.. no offence :)

It's true that it takes a lot of patience and GUTS to tame and bond with this possum. Why I said guts? Well basically cos you just need to bear with the bitings it'll be giving you for the 1st few days. My fingers are no longer purdehhh. lol. but I hope everything pays off pretty soon. Currently in the bonding process with Oreo. She's such a baby.. shooo kiyuuutt :) :) :) I just heard her 1st bark 2 nights ago and it sounded sooooo comel. Eee.. Attention seeker little creature~

now now, enuff bragging,. let's meet my Baby O :)


:):):) the cookie of my eye. mmm... yum.

3 comments:

GeetaAriani said...

uhh...is that a possum? it looks like a puppy. why did you give her the name 'Oreo'? doesnt it sound like food? hihihihi

neway, it looks cute...

Joash Wee said...

the last line is a bit worrying though..

yummy..

Anonymous said...

I miss Oreo. Plzz kiss her for me. Hugs n kisses Diana