20081205

Hi, my name is Rubee.
What's yours? ;)

(seriously, anak cina mana ni weh?)
I just had my front hair 'chopped off' a few days after a while of allowing it to cover my right eye.
Excuse the fatness and 'jerawats' ;p



Mode: Manual
Exposure: 0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 75mm
ISO speed: 200

Off camera flash was placed about 45 degrees in front and on my left

I was just testing out the lighting and discovered how umbrellas helped flashes a lot in portrait shots. Especially in studio. Well as you can see, the above picture is obviously not a perfect portrait picture. I only have a set of strobist set! But nevertheless, it shows that it's very useful. I'm starting to love this! Never really bothered before. Thanks to my friend, Azam Sa'ad for spreading this contagious love for this type of photography technique! Visit his website for more interesting portrait pictures and awesome lighting setup :)

p/s: it sure was REALLY tiring to take your own portrait picture. How I wish I have a wireless shutter release remote. That is so gonna be in my list of things-to-spend-on.

No comments: