About a month ago, I've decided to get myself an iPod Touch 2nd gen (with dad's money lah ofcos ;D). I bought it after a week of it's official product launch. a 32gb iTouch. Trust me, I felt like I was the happiest girl alive ;p Little that I know, I had problem going online using the iPod at home. The weird thing was, there were no problems whatsoever connecting to the Internet at Starbucks or any other places that provides free wifi. So I called the shop where I bought it from and complained on the problem. They told me everything from restarting to reformating the device. It still failed to connect. I told them to come to my place to check on the problem. They agreed (which is a very good news actually). Me, feeling unsatisfied called the Apple Help Centre, to find out. They instructed me to do a lot of things to my ipod. I was on the phone with him for half an hour! haha.. but oh well, it still did'nt work out. I called streamyx for information on the ip address and what not. changed the setting and nothing happened. blargh. to cut this long story short, a technician from the shop finally came to my house last Saturday to fix it. He changed the router thingy which I'm not sure of and tadaaaaa~ it's all fixed. I now can finally online from my ipod!
My iPod has now recovered from high fever. He's good to go now. He can even do Salsa! hoho.
My iPod has now recovered from high fever. He's good to go now. He can even do Salsa! hoho.
That's my baby alright. hehe ;pExperimented on lighting.
The things I used for this shot was:
Nikon D300
SB 600
Light tent
White b/ground
a piece of white A4 paper
Tripod
p/s: thanks abang technician~ :D
No comments:
Post a Comment