20081213

1.
I'm not feeling very well.
Not getting enough sleep.
I get headaches as I wake up every morning.
Haven't had the appetite to eat much.
Lost 2kg. bad, very bad.
Noticed I turned pink when I was out with Rohini last night.
It came and it went off.
It happened over & over again.
For once I felt like a chameleon.
and another minute I felt like I was Patrick the Starfish.
I hope I'm gonna get well later today.



2.
Pictures of the photo shoot session I had the other day will be posted up pretty soon.
At the mean time, check out http://flickr.com/photos/rubeeshareen for sum pics.
I have SOOO many things to do and I'm not feeling very well to do them all.
I feel like not going anywhere or even do anything at all for a few days.
I just can't.
I can't afford to keep my cousin waiting for his wedding pics any longer.
I can't afford to keep my cousins waiting for our reunion pics any longer.
I can't afford to just skip Qina's birthday party today.
I can't make mommy disappointed for not getting her the stuff she's been telling me to bring to Oman on Tuesday.
I can't....
I'm bragging.
But who else should I let it out to?
Dearest blog, I thank you for being here for me.


xx

2 comments:

lasapka said...

you need stout

Anonymous said...

so many things... hehe xpa sabar.. mun xda benda2 mcm ya life gonna bo so bored