Happy 12th birthday Lil sis!
I did'nt know what to get for qina.
It took me a while to decide.
So I msged Amer to ask if he had gotten anything for her. He told me that he had the same problem. Haha. So I asked him if he's willing to chip in to get qina a present and he agreed. Told Amer what was on my mind and he thought that was a good idea.
A pink iPod shuffle 1Gb ;D
Hope you like the present abg & I gave you.
Love you loads!
Xx
Oh yea, bought amer a belated present too. A davidoff silver shadow perfume. Hope he likes it.
-------------------------------------------------
I had fun today though I wasn't feeling very well. I got really2 dizzy & uncomfy when I was at the hall. Tried my best to not make it looked obvious. Agak2 nak control cool lah ;p
Nothing can compare to the company of my extended family. Gonna miss ya'll when I'm away for 2 friggin months!
Love ya'll to bits.
P/s: blogging using my ipod.
1 comment:
1st- sorry for stalking
2nd- sorry u didnt feel good..
3rd- 2 months aint bad at all...lol
ipods rock!
Post a Comment