Location: on MSN.
Part 1
Mas: hey bee, do u noe what kelamin is?
Me: O_O it means private part…?
Me: kelamin is private parttttt.
Mas: oh..
Part 2
Li Ling: Mas thought kelamin is pelamin.
Li Ling: hahahahaha
Me: O_o AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Me: that’s just so funnyyyyyy
Li Ling: She’s your friend, bee
Me: She’s your friend too!
Li Ling: ya.. but I still laugh at her.. hahaha
Me: Imagine Mas sitting on a kelamin on her wedding day.
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~
Part 3:
Mas: yo.. still kutuk-ing me ke?
Me: Of courseeee
Mas: Jahat…. I really don’t know what kelamin is but it is closely related to pelamin don’t you think?
Me: SO NOTTTT -_-“
Mas: yes it does. After u naik pelamin, you’ll get to see the kelamin.
Me: O_O O_O O_O
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shit.
I hope that was a cover-up.
Seriously.
Part 1
Mas: hey bee, do u noe what kelamin is?
Me: O_O it means private part…?
Me: kelamin is private parttttt.
Mas: oh..
Part 2
Li Ling: Mas thought kelamin is pelamin.
Li Ling: hahahahaha
Me: O_o AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Me: that’s just so funnyyyyyy
Li Ling: She’s your friend, bee
Me: She’s your friend too!
Li Ling: ya.. but I still laugh at her.. hahaha
Me: Imagine Mas sitting on a kelamin on her wedding day.
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA~
Part 3:
Mas: yo.. still kutuk-ing me ke?
Me: Of courseeee
Mas: Jahat…. I really don’t know what kelamin is but it is closely related to pelamin don’t you think?
Me: SO NOTTTT -_-“
Mas: yes it does. After u naik pelamin, you’ll get to see the kelamin.
Me: O_O O_O O_O
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shit.
I hope that was a cover-up.
Seriously.
5 comments:
This is the most hilarious one I have ever read ..... although i sometimes get those two mixed up only in words...heheheheeh.... like the word asrama and asmara..... :P
i find it not hilarious at all... =( cuz i'm the one she bloged about. BEE!!! stop blogging about my blurness. FAHAM??? I dah cukup malu.
sileast: ahahahah.. kannn.. i think it is hilarious too.
mas: dua tiga kucing berlari, mana nak sama si kucing belang, empat lima boleh ku cari, mana nak sama dengan awak seorang. ewah ewah *joget*
uhh mas, what was it that u said? ahahahaha ;p
Cool down ler mas, u are the star in her blog mar.... :P
EXACTLY!! haihh.. ppl these days ;p ;p
Post a Comment