20080509

an update!

I don’t see when this headache is going to get any better. Maybe my laziness is causing my brain to be a little laid back. Maybe the workload is pushing my brain off the limit. Maybe the shits I’m going thru right now is making sure I don’t get the tranquility that is needed. There are just too many maybes. This year is crazy. Well at least last month and this month itself.

Sheeeeesh. MAYBE I shouldn’t blame on ‘em blardy maybes. I told myself to get myself to the gym this week but this arse of mine is such a stuck up. I’m turning into a roundy round round fuzzy ball. Been eating quite a lot recently (Rohini, I know this is good news for u kawan -_-). Yea I know I have a friend who loves me to death, wants me to eat more, grow rounder and get obese. You better think about it Ronnie, yes, YOU. Neway, It’s as if my brain is telling me to do this and that but my body barely listens to it. Weird kan? Blarghh. I guess I’m throwing tantrum at myself.

Oh fudge it lah. I’m packing my suitcase for tonight’s flight back to MIRI!! The shiznitttt. *wiggle wiggle* The big shit is going to be held there starting today – International Jazz Festival 2008. Too bad I’m not going. I have too little time to spend with everyone man T_T . I hope I can make it next year tho.

Anyway, let me just update on what I’ve been up to for the past few weeks. Not much things but something at leasssssttt..

• I finally have my own CARRR.
• Single and not gonna talk about it.
• Got the ‘boyfriend’ a proper parking space in the basement.
• Hired someone to keep ‘him’ clean 3 times a week.
• Trouble sleeping.
• Pimples grew like fcuk.
• I got myself a pretty white Sony PSP.
• Lost 2kgs.
• Gained 1kg.
• Been emo-ing
• Depressed- leading to an unhealthy activity.

will post up a picture of the 'boyfriend' when I have a proper picture of it ogays.

There you go. An update. Finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....

1. Nice that u got a new "boyfriend" that u had someone clean it up three times a week, I have to keep my "wife" in top shape every month and cleaned every weekends eventhough I had a tight schedule.

2. Good to hear u lost ermmm.....let's see...2-1 is like 1 Kg.... hehehehehhh....well, at least it is a lost instead of a gain, for weight only of course.

3. Nice to have a PSP....gonna get me one of those. And probably end up throwing it around or misplace it after sometimes of buying it....like the rest of the stuff I had.

4. Why being emo ing?? Keep ur chin up and live with it coz life hasn't end yet and u might still have a purpose.

5. Try to stay off drug's mmkay.... :).. Bout the pimples... I guess I am still looking on to how to keep my own one's off my face....

woobee said...

1. dude, trust me. if that car washer don't exist, my 'boyfriend' would definitely be dirty. u're such a responsible boyfriend. ur 'wife' is so lucky. lol

2. hahahha... yeahh.. i know riteee.. it's only 1kg. i still look like tong air.

3. better get ps3 for urself then u wont have that problem again ;p i mean, yea.. u cant throw a ps3 around rite? it's just too pretty u feel like eating it. besides, it's too big to throw around. lol

4. that was a good one bro.. thanks!

5. heyy,, yeaaa.. no drugs la ofcoz don't worry :) hahaha.. yea pimples suck big time! they're like unnecessary accessories on the face. hahahah.