20080525

what's new?

This week's Shits due:
  • Monday: Principles of Journalism(POJ) presentation
  • Tuesday: Reporting for Print(RFP) quiz
  • Thursday: POJ quiz, Public Relations 1(PR1) presentation
  • Friday: Issues in Publication and Design(IPD) fact sheet brochure, website, magazine & 1000 words write-up, Filming discussion.
That's what I've been up to in case you were wondering.
I promise I'll update my blog frequently once I'm free. sobs*
Be patient. As patient is a virtue ;p

Oh btw, have anyone of you tried eating 'Ayam Penyet'?
Danggg son.. I tried it for the very first time yesterday with my friends.
And you know what,.. I liked it! It's a simple dish but I swear it's gonna hit your taste buds!
Oh, apart from it's sambal tasting damn fuggin spicy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like ur busy, good luck gal,....and u didn't quite say where we can have that ayam penyet dish ....

timcvm said...

It's Over
It's Over
It's Over
It's Over....
Wheee... Can u hear the holiday calling us already??
I can!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
18 more days and counting!!

woobee said...

sileast: hahaha,, yes i am indeed. thanks a lot!
oh, ayam penyet.. uhmm.. i had it at this ayam penyet shop near sunway pyramid

Tim: hahaha.. not quite over yettt though.. a few more assignments due next week ;p