20080326

no, you can't have my fishiiieeess.

I have 8 little fishies but unfortunately 1 died this morning.
Heyy, not my fault okay.
It committed its own god damn suicide! ;p

say helloooooo to me fishiesss~ ;D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got eight little fishies too two weeks ago, and what happened was the day after one manage to jump out it's aquarium, and the cat was playing with it on the floor ....
But the fish was lucky fortunately, it survived coz someone woke up early that morning and found it, put it back...and till now it still is 8.

Gothmazie said...

so cute & pretty la xe colour of ur fishies Bee :)

woobee said...

bro, what a coincidence..
haha. but now mine tinggal 5?
;p so tak tahan man..

woobee said...

azie, yeahhh.. pretty kannnn??
huhu.. ;D

F.S.Huey said...

gawd..Ur fishes are so nice..
I always wanna rear fishes, but i takut wanna touch.. =(

woobee said...

thank you fish.
haha, why lah takut..
buy a net.
i dont touch my fishes la..
only unless they refuse to go into the net that is.

F.S.Huey said...

Geli ba.. haha.. I dun touch animals =( sad kan??

woobee said...

haha ngok ngok..
practice by touching stuff animals.
that shall help! ;p

F.S.Huey said...

haha..
tat one i'm okay.. just tat i'm sensitive to fur, then geli when i see reptiles, fishes, can move ba..
*eee*