20080401

you've got 'Pash'-ed!

Hello,, Happy April Fools Day!
Although I don't play pranks on people(not hardcore ones),
I hope everyone's having fun pranking other people! ;p

As of today's story, I drove to college as usual. The same ol same ol route. T'was a little bit congested this morning coz of the rain. So I can see motorcyclist stopping by the road side under the fly over after the 2nd toll from where i came from, and an accident between a myvi and a proton wira maybe? Federal was damn congested as usual. I never thought I made it to class before 8. But i did. Anyway, that wasn't it. It was this 'jiggy'(Basharuddin 2008) that kept me traumatized on my way to college. After getting through the jam packed road and traffic light at the Federal Highway, I saw so many motorcyclist stopped under the flyover at the corner after the traffic light. So I slowed down in fear that one of the motorcyclists might just ramp onto my car. There was this pak cik motorcyclist from the left hand side of the road, overtook my car and cornered to the right. Which was right in front of my car. I suspected his intention was to overtake me and join the other motorcyclist stopping at the side. However, he failed miserably. His motorcycle skidded. yes, SKIDDED and he fell on the road. Right in front of my friggin car!!!! He was lucky enough to be alive because I wasn't speeding! I could hear my car breaks breaking for God sake. What if I sped a lil more? I could have just KILLED someone today. Thank God.. Thank God I wasn't fast. sigh, was that a prank that the pak cik played on me or what? You tell me ;p

On the other note, someone in class got pranked by Dinesh, Rohini and myself. It was Dinesh's idea by the way. He was planning on whatever pranks he wanted to play on that particular person for some reasons. and that particular person is Pashmina. The annoying one in our class. No offense Pash! but it's true. ahahaha.. She made Rohini say "KILL ME" (Rajadorai 2008) every time she opens her mouth. It's just so annoying. Everyone in the class noticed it too. Wait, before I get started with the story, let me define what Pash means.

Pash as defined by us, her classmates brought about the meaning 'annoying'
So if someone tells you to stop 'pashing', they really mean it. ahahaha.
The Pashism just spreads around the college for some weird reasons. ;p

The best thing about this prank was, the lecturer herself was involved!! You rock Ms. Gaya!! haha, the exact plan was to talk to Ms. Gaya about the prank which Dinesh did. Ms. Gaya was asked to tell Pash about her failure of submitting her first assignment on time and that Ms. Gaya only received the front cover sheet without the assignment attached to it. Pash's face was damn pale by the time the lecturer said that to her in class i tell you! ahaha, it was so funny that my head almost explode for holding back my laughter. Pash continued telling Ms. Gaya the same thing all over again. I bet she was damn scared la wey. I can imagine myself in her position. Anyway, we had a good laugh. Ms. Gaya being apologetic, apologized to Pash. hahah, so kewt.

Sorry Pash,.. *puppy eyes*
You've got PASH-ED!! ;p

No comments: