I found getting up from bed this morning was rather hard. I'm not sure what was the exact cause for it. But 1 thing for sure I had too much food to eat for dinner. I slept at a not-so-late timing last night after squishing my brain to think and keeping my eyes wide open just to finish up my news intros. I was dead sleepy this morning when I went to college. I reached the lecture hall before the lecture started and for a moment I found myself sitting lazily on the chair. Wanted to have a nap, I closed my eyes but, there was this one particular voice coming somewhere from the front row bugged me off. So there goes my nappy, GONE case. ;p hahaha.
Anyway, today's a lil weird. Gandalf(Dinesh) said I look like a cat. WHAT?? Why lah deyyy.. Was that even a compliment? He was not the only one. Snowy(Xiu Nuan) said that too. On the same day, but at a different time and place.
Me = Cat??Think about it. On a different note, someone I just talked to for real(after so long) from the class called me Sharon and said I look like her friend Sharon from the Philippines =_='
How weirder can today be.
Tell me about it.
3 comments:
Hello rodney, U look like my cat.... ain't that weird..
oit bro!
ahaha..
long time didnt hear from you weyh.
who's rodney?
well yea, quite weird..
yeah it had been long, and rodney is my cat actually....it had been sleeping all the while every morning when we are all up and fresh....it sleeps at night too, sometimes even wonder's whesether it actually have it's awake times.
Post a Comment