I believe the result of the recent State election was a great shock to the party that slipped 5 states to the hands of the Opposition party. Lucky enough the Government won majority of the seats. Well of course as usual Sabah and Sarawak people are still sticking around with 'em in any ways. I hope it was an eye opener to them that the people they gave more attention to in terms of many ways had proven that they were never satisfied. However, the ruler in both Sabah and Sarawak mustn't sit comfortably because the Rakyats have eyes to see, and brain to think. Anyhow, the results represented the voices of the Rakyats. The Rakyats wanted something different, something better in a different way. For now, I have nothing much to hope but to hope for a better, improved Malaysia. Let's hope for a coalition-free politics now too :)
p/s: BN lost grip of Selangor most probably because they failed to bring Disney Land to Malaysia ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment