20080303

endless

Heys, it's been a long day for me in college after so long. So long as in 4 months of summer cum semester break. I don't think my brain is yet to be back on track. It should be on the right track sometime around next week, I hope ;p The reason why I'm saying all this coz I feel like my brain is still in its sleeping mode or something. It's a great pleasure to be able to meet up with my friends again! same 'ol pretty interesting people. Trust me, you'll agree with me.

Aside from being busy thinking my ass off on what/how am I gonna go through the new semester, I was busy lazing around at home in my hometown, Miri for almost a month or so. I was supposed to go back to KL after 2 weeks in Miri but my parents insisted me to stay back until they finished with their packing and fly to KL together with me to spend time with me and my sister here before their embarkation to Oman. It's just plain weird to see my house in an empty(kinda) situation after the shipping contractors came to pack and store my parents things into the cargo. It's a little harder for my parents i guess because they'll only be able to come back to our house in Miri once or twice in a year. As soon as we reached KL, my family and I stayed in The Millennium hotel(the hotel next to the Pavilion) for 3 nights and headed towards PNB Darby Park Executive Suites for 5 nights stay. That's one of the reasons why I haven't been updating my blog. cehh.. but true! No proper internet connection. Eff that. haha. Thank God I'm now back in my own house in Bandar Utama.. Oh did I tell you my friend from Oman is here for a week? For 'shopping' break that is. And she's staying here with me now until Wednesday! ;D

before

after

the packers~

the boxes were put in the Lorry before it goes into the cargo.

the loading.

byebye cargo~

About my friend, I was told that she knocked my door at around 2am or so in the morning to tell me that she's in pain. My bad, it was either my fault for once, I was dead asleep or her fault coz she didn't knock hard enough on my door. Anyway, I think it's my fault. My phone was still on silent mode after my visit to the bank earlier during the day. I didn't answer her phone call! :S
Sorry ;( anyway, I finally woke up after hearing loud knocks on my door by my dad a few times.
When I went to my friend's room she was sitting down and pressing her right hip and she looked really sick. I was quite panic so the only way I know was to SJMC. Hey, I know it's quite a distant compare to Damansara Specialist. What more can you do or think of when u were all groggy and blur at 3am? I drove like a pro. aisehmenn.. hahah.. Considering that I only went through that road once with the help of the navigator. My dad, my friend and myself were at SJMC from 3am and got back home at around 6am. Imagine how tortured I was trying to keep my eyes wide open. She was fine but in pain. The doctor said it's not appendix neither is gastric. It may be caused by something else. I might as well not go into the details about this. But she's okay now. Fit enough to go for more shopping! Alhamdulillah..

I have so much things to blog about but I just don't have the urge to do so. haha.. and urghhh~ Wani tagged me! I better start doing it after this. Thanks a lot Wani*rolls eyes*. hahaha ;p

peace! ^^

No comments: