and sooo.. I was forced to do this by someone. -_-"
;p
· This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!
Those Who DunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
ChinneeqDora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah (me
)Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo naiLindoshSlebetcepoterh
UmmYdayana
ELLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitra
woobee
II
First Name - Rubee
Nickname – Bee,Woobee,Woobeedoo,Ubee,Rubs
Name you wish you had – I like mine :)
What do people normally mistake your name as – I don't know. none so far?
Birthday – 10th October 1987
Birthplace – Shell Clinic, Lutong. Miri, Sarawak.
Time of Birth – not so sho man..
Single or taken – Taken. but I think there's summore empty space to be filled in ;p hahah
Zodiac sign - Libra
Your Appearance-
How tall are you – 160cm
Wish you were taller – Yeah sometimes :)
Eye color – Dark brown
Eye color you want – I want em red!! nyiahaha... ;p i don't know.. green? uww..~
Natural Hair color - definitely not black. dark brown :(
Current Hair color – uhh.. dark brown with some worn out red dye color streaks(blonde) urgh~
Short or long hair – Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – yea, damn friggin bright red streaks :)
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Wavy
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – not yet. haha..
Glasses or contacts – Glasses when it's necessary
Do you wear make-up – yeah at times when I feel like it.
Ever had hair extensions – nope
Paint your nails – used to for the fun of it when i was younger
-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes – any color
What color hair – whichever color
Shy or Outgoing – a lil bit of both?
Looks or personality – a lil bit of both
Sexy or Cute – i dont know.. cute?
Serious or Fun – a lil bit of both
Older or Younger than you – slightly older
A turn on – omg i can't believe i'm doing this. idk
A turn off – talk too much. as if he knows everything.
-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolate – Flowers
Pepsi or Coke -Pepsi
Rap or Rock – Rock
Relationship or One night stand – Relationship
School or Work – idk, havent tried working. not so enjoying the school' now
Love or Money – Where there’s love there’s support there’s success and then money comes in.Its all connected.<- i have to agree with Such.
Movies or Music - Music
Country or City – City
Sunny or Rainy days – Rainy
Friends or Family – Family first then come friends :)
-Have you ever
-Lied - Yes. who doesn't?
Stole something – nu'uh..
Smoked – for fun yea, not sticking with it kinda stuff. smoking is bad for your health ;p
Hurt someone close to you – yes
Broke someones heart – maybe?
Wondered what was wrong with you – yeah
Wish you were a prince/princess – sometimes ;p
Liked someone who was taken – like like? yeah
Shaved your head – neverrr.
Been in love – Yeah?
Used chopsticks – yup, still
Sang in the mirror to yourself – hahaha, yes? ;D
-Favorites
-Flower – Roses
Candy – too many to list down
Song - Current fav: Chris Brown - With You. Azie said it's a 'I-Need-Your-Boob' song.
Scent – I still like CK one. Idk, I collect perfumes. too many to decide which 1 I like the most
Movie - Current fav: mm.. none man..
Singer – oh gosh..... idk
Word - nandemo~
Junk food – haha, u name it.
Website – my Flickr, my blog, myspace :)
Lotion - dont have any
Animal – cats?
Ever cried over someone – yup
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – I wish I have a super power like Hiro Nakamura ;p
Do you think you're attractive – no.. :( I've always been fat and not attractive at all.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – idk
Do you play any sports – yeah.. bowling, swimming, badminton, basketball, tennis, netball. but i'm still fat. lol
III
The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
· Im actually an OCD person…I didn’t realise that until one day I read in a magazine about it and I fit one of it..I cannot help but imagining myself breaking something when im surrounded by breakable stuff.When im walking I constantly think im going to slip and fall…that kinda thing.
· I'm fat though my BMI says I'm in a normal weight range.
· I like to twist around my cats' ears.
· I will start twisting my hair with my finger automatically without me realizing.
· I play with my dad's ear everynite before I sleep when I was a little kiddy.
· I have a seriously bad temper.
· I'm currently worried about how limited time I have to finish up my assignments next semester.
· I just farted.
I'm tagging
1- Azie
2- Rohini
3- Mimin
4- Aaron
5- Kim Emily
6- Fish Huey
7- Florence Fung
8- Wanie
No comments:
Post a Comment