Jason Wong, if you're reading this I want my angpao pleeeethhhh~ ;D
I must admit I've been ditching this blog for quite a number of times.
Not totally, at least I came around and checked out the chat box ;p
I just don't have so much things to blog about because I'm such a boring person, I don't go out that much, I have plenty of friends which aren't as much, I like staying home and laze around plus I don't have that much motivation to not ditch this blog(riiiiiight~) ;p
Besides being 'tortured' for a couple of weeks ago, I was quite busy following my mom out to buy stuff for her to bring overseas andddd not forgetting the packing part (urghh.. -_-')
I kept reminding myself to not hate it so much because it's a once in a blue moon thing to do.
You know the fact that you don't move out far away from your house a lot. So yea, that kept me going ;)
As of the 'torturing' part, It was the continuity of my last blog post. Guess what, after the blood test I got injected more and more after that. I had Typhoid injection which was a friggin hella pain in the ass(no, not on my ass. t'was on my left arm), Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B of which coincidently due for me(after 10years),drops of Polio thingy and a urine test (yewww~).
That's about it.
Nothing much for now, I'm just working on a diet to reach my ideal weight. HAHA. laughhhh~ laughhhh all you want. I'mma be one of the living proofs of 'hard work pays off'. lol. hard work eh? Let's just see what's gonna happen in a couple of months from now :)
peace (^^)v
I must admit I've been ditching this blog for quite a number of times.
Not totally, at least I came around and checked out the chat box ;p
I just don't have so much things to blog about because I'm such a boring person, I don't go out that much, I have plenty of friends which aren't as much, I like staying home and laze around plus I don't have that much motivation to not ditch this blog(riiiiiight~) ;p
Besides being 'tortured' for a couple of weeks ago, I was quite busy following my mom out to buy stuff for her to bring overseas andddd not forgetting the packing part (urghh.. -_-')
I kept reminding myself to not hate it so much because it's a once in a blue moon thing to do.
You know the fact that you don't move out far away from your house a lot. So yea, that kept me going ;)
As of the 'torturing' part, It was the continuity of my last blog post. Guess what, after the blood test I got injected more and more after that. I had Typhoid injection which was a friggin hella pain in the ass(no, not on my ass. t'was on my left arm), Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B of which coincidently due for me(after 10years),drops of Polio thingy and a urine test (yewww~).
That's about it.
Nothing much for now, I'm just working on a diet to reach my ideal weight. HAHA. laughhhh~ laughhhh all you want. I'mma be one of the living proofs of 'hard work pays off'. lol. hard work eh? Let's just see what's gonna happen in a couple of months from now :)
peace (^^)v
1 comment:
oooo tedah....
Post a Comment