20080121

i dislike needles.

For being under 21 years old, I was left with no choice but to go for the medical check-up today. Parents are moving overseas in 2 months time without me tagging along :(
Anyway, I went to Columbia Asia medical center this morning with my mom. Went through all the standard procedures of medical check-up which included check-ups for the blood pressure, eye-sight, height, weight (thank God i'm not overweight YET ;p), urine test and a fucking blood test. As of my title for this post, I presume you know what I'm gonna say about the last point there.
Okay la, that wasn't my first blood test. I went through God knows how many blood tests before. I think not more than 5 times lah. Once when dad worked in Brunei, sukma '02, sukma '04, and the recent one. but to hell with it. I don't like it.

I, for knowing myself very much, will try to escape from blood tests. There was a time when I thought I could get away from it, with full of guts and courage I asked the director of Miri Division's head of Majlis Sukan Negara whether or not it is possible for me to got through all the medical check-up procedures but blood test. But I was wrong. Totally. lol. That's how much I hate blood tests.
Whatever it is, I think I'll be going through at least one more blood test but not anytime soon.

pretend it's a small and nice, pretty right arm keh..? :)

No comments: