I was in Kuching for a short while just to have a look at the place. Well if it wasn't because of my dad having a business trip, I wouldn't have gone there.I remembered when I used to go to Kuching so often that it's like going for a day trip from Miri to Kuching on a cheap bus ride. For all I know, parents had spent so much on my air ticket besides the Sarawak Bowling Association (ABAS) ;p
Bowling crazy for the state, and that's what you will get.
Oh, those were the days.
My long lost glory. lol.
Anyhoooo.. I was a lil surprised. Kuching has more malls than it used to have last time. I mean, yea.. Miri has more shopping malls compared to Kuching 2 - 3 years back. I must admit, The Spring is a nice place to shop at. Well, comparing it to Miri's shopping malls. *pengsan* haha ;p
Met my aunt and my 9 years old cousin. Oh boy how that lil' girl has grown into a pretty girl. It's been a while since I last met her. Don't be surprised, I have a half Nigerian cousin. lol. No shit. It's just weird to have a cousin who look like an African American but talks Sarawak language fluently.
It was a great fun to have her around and all. I just can't stand her climbing on me and pinched me like nobody's business. sakit weyhhhh. danggg. oh yea, she has muscles on both arms since she was a baby. Not only biceps, but also TRICEPS. how scary is that?!?!?!?!? Imagine her hitting me. O_O
with her friggin HUGE rabbit pet. damn scary sial coz it's almost as huge as my fat cat.
peace ya'll.
That was about it. Nothing much happened coz I was still a lil sick when I was there.
I'm back in Miri now til CNY. ohhh yeahh babyyy~
more beach trip~ more beach trip~ sunset~ sunset~ ;p
I'm back in Miri now til CNY. ohhh yeahh babyyy~
more beach trip~ more beach trip~ sunset~ sunset~ ;p
peace ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment