20080303

TAG TAG TAG! =.='

I got tagged by Wani *quack*!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"At this point, up above, the Dragon turned on its base..." - Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and you are touching...?
my hand lotion

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Longest Yard

Without looking, guess what time it is:
8pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7.42pm. ahahah~

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV, parents chit chatting.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Knocking on my sister's door asking her if she's ready

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my handphone

One thing you wish you to get rid of?
idiots

What is the first thing u can see on the wall?
the aircond

Seen anything weird lately?
yeah, middle eastern food. no offense but yeah,.

What is the last film you saw?
The Longest Yard

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
everything that I wish to buy~

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm gaining weight although I'm trying to control my diet.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
don't know yettt~

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
dono ehh..

Would you ever consider living abroad?
YES. can't wait..

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"all the sins that u've previously committed urself into when u lived ur life is officially forgiven by me .. starting.. nowww~"

2nd Meme

1. YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME
(first pet & current car)
Snowy Voltz


2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice-cream flavour, fave cookie)
Choc Fudge Brownie Chocolate Chip???

3. YOUR 'FLY' GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name, last three initials of your last name)
R. RSM?

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(fave colour, fave animal)
Black Cat


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME
(middle name, city you were born in)
Shareen Miri????



6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
MOHRU. wtf!



7. SUPERHERO NAME
("the" + 2nd fave color, fave drink)
The White Teh 'o' Ais Limau
ahahahahha!!


8. NASCAR NAME
(the first names of your grandfathers)
Ibrahim Martin



9. STRIPPER NAME
( the name of your fave perfume/cologne/scent, fave candy)
CK One Fruitella
ahahahahha! ki*ak. takda class langsung.


10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME
(mother's and father's middle name)
dunhave arrhh...


11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME
(your 5th grade teachers name, a major city that starts with that same letter)
Malaysiah Malaysia
(I swear, my 5th grade science teacher name was Malaysiah. or was it 4th grade? ahahaha)


12. SPY NAME
(your fave season, flower)
Summer Roses
(Eee.....so girlish)



13. CARTOON NAME
(fave fruit, fave band/Singer + "ie" or "y")
Persimmon Chris Brownie?????


14. HIPPY NAME
(what you ate for breakfast, your fave fast-food restaurant)
Kellog's Frosties Dominos



15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME
("the" + your fave hobby or craft, fave weather element + "tour")
The Photography Rainy Tour



3rd Meme

Pick the month you were born:

January ----- I kicked
February ----- I loved
March ----- I smoked
April ----- I dry humped
May ----- I choked on
June ----- I murdered
July ----- I did the Macarena with
August ----- I had lunch with
September ----- I danced with
October ----- I sang to
November ----- I yelled at
December ----- I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1 ------- a birdbath
2 ------- a monster
3 ------- a phone
4 ------- a fork
5 ------- a Mexican
6 ------- a gangster
7 ------- my cell phone
8 ------- my dog
9 ------- my best friend's boyfriend
10 ------ my neighbour
11 ------- my science teacher
12 ------- a banana
13 ------- a fireman
14 ------- a stuffed animal
15 ------- a goat
16 ------- a pickle
17 ------- your mom
18 ------- a spoon
19 ------- myself
20 ------- a baseball bat
21 ------- a ninja
22 ----- a model
23 ------- a noodle
24 ------- a squirrel
25 ------- a football player
26 ------- my sister
27 ------- my brother
28 ------- an ipod
29 ------ a permanent marker
30 ------- an llama
31 ------- a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White ------ because I'm cool like that.
Black ------- because that's how I roll.
Pink -------- because I'm NOT a homosexual
Red -------- because the voices told me to do so.
Blue -------- because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green ----- because I hate myself.
Purple ----- because I'm cool.
Gray ------- because I was drunk.
Yellow ----- because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange ---- because I hate my family.
Brown ----- because I was high.
Other ------ because I'm a ninja.
None ------- because I can't control myself.

Now type out the sentence you made and pass it on!

I sang to my neighbour because that's how I roll. oh yes bebeh~


Pass this on to 10 friends!
Suchitra Kumar
Sarah Rostam
Florence Fung
Stephanie Jolly
Aysha
Uzair
Ladybird
Sileast
dot
dot

hahah ;p

No comments: