20071203

Rebung

Yesterday's lunch was great!
The restaurant served the yummiest Malay cuisine I've tasted so far.
Well maybe not the yummiest but it sure was yummy to the max.
You must be wondering where I had lunch yesterday, aren't you?
Great lunch was at Restaurant Rebung Chef Ismail. Check out the website ;)
The restaurant is owned by Malaysia's very own celebrity Chef and his business partner, Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor- The 1st Malaysian Astronaut! ;p
RM28 per head for the buffet was totally worth it.
Too bad I didn't bumped into that handsome astronaut tho.. ;(
My sister was lucky enough to get him greet her while she was waiting for her friend at the parking space and took picture with him during her previous visit to the restaurant. damn son..
and guess what, the guy who helped her to take the picture was one of our former PM's son. Now now.. I missed out that opportunity for sure.
Oh nvm that.. Food was good, I walked out of the place with a full stomach and a smile on my face ;D


Having the current love of my life(SE K810i) with me, I took some pictures. "If only I have my very own DSLR.." haha.. The current script I use to hint my dad to buy me a friggin good camera!! to enhance my love for photography lah. But oh well.. Not working so far. Gotta find other ways maybe. lol.

6 comments:

Ying Xuan said...

wow!
envy envy...

woobee said...

haha.. come lets go there together~ ;p

Anonymous said...

don u think they make a perfect 'couple'...;p

woobee said...

haha.. nah.. the speculations about them being an item is perhaps just another gossip around here besides que haidar + awal ashaari.

well i just hope its not true mannn..
i hear he has a gf. so yea.. pheww..

-_- said...

myhc fest 2007 dvd teasers, click here.

oh chentaku - the wicked offspring (live at myhc fest 2007), click here.


feedback please.

Gothmazie said...

anti Ros kata nya sik straight eh.. o well. not surprised.. he's so goodlooking