This pathetic looking fat girl went to the concert!
with...
Last night performances by Rick Price and James Morrison were awesome! Why of course the crowd were looking forward more for James to perform. The crowd went crazy by the time James went up on the stage. I was pretty excited myself! Haha ;p His voice singing his songs was way way better than the ones you heard in the radio or anywhere else. In short, the concert was worth my rm183! though I was quite a distance from the stage. I can hardly see him sing, thanks to the big screen!!! haha.. ;)



p/s: sleep deprived.



3 comments:
WOw, U actually went to an acoustic concert....I feel depressed not being into one....good that enjoyed it....I know I would be if I got the time to go get those concert tickets and follow up on any of those functions.
And u are not fat ler.....
hey bro, ticket can be purchased online now lahhh.. ;)
and yes, i am fat. nuff said.
issit?? crap I am so out of date...
need to check often from now......
and yeah nuff said....ur not ...
:P
Post a Comment