Well, you are right.
About my hair that is.
Went to the saloon in Uptown yesterday with kakak and mommy.
Kakak wanted to dye her hair so I thought to myself, since I'm here at the saloon, I better get myself a haircut. Again. My hair grew too fast that it's starting to cover up my right eye. Again.
lol. Talking about the right eye coverage due to my front hair, my friends kept on complaining that it's high time for me to get a haircut and that it's making me look uhh.. sick? and uhh.. psycho-ish? hahaha.. oii.. now that's bad. psycho-ish is beyond the limit. There was once a friend of mine kept telling me the same thing. She said I look damn 'scary' with my hair covering my eye plus the way I look at people when I walk. I bet she was a lil' freaked out. But I ended up laughing at her statement instead. Didn't bother that much at that time. Oh anyway, for the haircut i went~
wash+treatment+cutcutcut= brokeness.
damn son. hahaha.. Whatever it is.. i managed to get my vision back as clear as ever. hahaha!! If you get what i mean. I can finally seeee.. with both my eyes. err.. Hooray..?
About my hair that is.
Went to the saloon in Uptown yesterday with kakak and mommy.
Kakak wanted to dye her hair so I thought to myself, since I'm here at the saloon, I better get myself a haircut. Again. My hair grew too fast that it's starting to cover up my right eye. Again.
lol. Talking about the right eye coverage due to my front hair, my friends kept on complaining that it's high time for me to get a haircut and that it's making me look uhh.. sick? and uhh.. psycho-ish? hahaha.. oii.. now that's bad. psycho-ish is beyond the limit. There was once a friend of mine kept telling me the same thing. She said I look damn 'scary' with my hair covering my eye plus the way I look at people when I walk. I bet she was a lil' freaked out. But I ended up laughing at her statement instead. Didn't bother that much at that time. Oh anyway, for the haircut i went~
wash+treatment+cutcutcut= brokeness.
damn son. hahaha.. Whatever it is.. i managed to get my vision back as clear as ever. hahaha!! If you get what i mean. I can finally seeee.. with both my eyes. err.. Hooray..?
3 comments:
Ha! cute face though... :)
hey there thyrius!
haha.. thanks ;)
Bee,
ya nang potong rambut ka?? =) mcm x jak...
Post a Comment