Greetings world's greatest living creature, my fellow human beings. *intro Dinesh style*
It's not that I have nothing to share with all of you when I went missing for a couple of weeks ago.
I was experiencing some 'difficulties'.
Which however turned off my tendency towards this blog.
Well yes, something REALLY bad happened to me.
I always thought people who had difficulties getting their stool out of their ^rse is just atrocious.
I mean how could you not get that sh_t out?!
All it takes is just hard work. Work hard on the pushings. hahahaha.
But I was wrong (I think~).
Having the difficulty of sh_tting is not as bad as having them out TOO easily.
Guess what, diarrhea.
I had diarrhea. O_O I see you smiling there. YOU, you you you~
It's not funny! haha.. But it is. Nyiahaha..
It was beyond obnoxious!! It was instead, horrifying I must say..
Why? Becauseeeeeeee... Besides having the worst tummy ache ever, yes worse than the time when you had PMS, you get to visit the toilet gradually ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
And you just can't control it. Y'know when the time comes, you can't say NO, wait a minute. Not even a second can it hold back. When it's time to go, it's time. Oh yea, and guess what, you can't simply fart anytime you want. Trust me, I didn't dare to try it. Scared that something else would come out. ahahahha..
Anyway, sharing is caring. Let me just share with love what type of stool that came out from this ^rse of mine.
Check out the chart.
Now now, which 1?
mine's the last.
What about yours?
It's not that I have nothing to share with all of you when I went missing for a couple of weeks ago.
I was experiencing some 'difficulties'.
Which however turned off my tendency towards this blog.
Well yes, something REALLY bad happened to me.
I always thought people who had difficulties getting their stool out of their ^rse is just atrocious.
I mean how could you not get that sh_t out?!
All it takes is just hard work. Work hard on the pushings. hahahaha.
But I was wrong (I think~).
Having the difficulty of sh_tting is not as bad as having them out TOO easily.
Guess what, diarrhea.
I had diarrhea. O_O I see you smiling there. YOU, you you you~
It's not funny! haha.. But it is. Nyiahaha..
It was beyond obnoxious!! It was instead, horrifying I must say..
Why? Becauseeeeeeee... Besides having the worst tummy ache ever, yes worse than the time when you had PMS, you get to visit the toilet gradually ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
And you just can't control it. Y'know when the time comes, you can't say NO, wait a minute. Not even a second can it hold back. When it's time to go, it's time. Oh yea, and guess what, you can't simply fart anytime you want. Trust me, I didn't dare to try it. Scared that something else would come out. ahahahha..
Anyway, sharing is caring. Let me just share with love what type of stool that came out from this ^rse of mine.
Check out the chart.
Now now, which 1?mine's the last.
What about yours?
2 comments:
Well, here is a little story, a short one actually..... a few days ago I stubled unto a blog by a member of miricommunity and I she posted a video that was about shit being treated like icecream and two girls eating them. I wa about phobic and took some medication after watching that....and now u reminded me again about shit .......arrrrrrrrrr......
heheheheheeehe......how come I hear much shit these days ??
hahahah.. too bad man, too bad.
u just have jodoh with shit maybe?
lol~
jk bro..
well maybe shit is causing so much trouble these days lah.. i'm not so sure myself either ;p
Post a Comment