20070930

I didn't wake up for sahur today. Thirsty weyyyyy~
nvm nvm.. another 7 hours or so to go. omg omg (o.O) 7 hours?! babbbbs .. (-.-)

Anyway, there's nothing much to talk about since my life's currently all about crazy assignments.
There are more to come next week and the coming weeks. I've got another 5 weeks or so to suffer before I could have the longest holiday ever since the last time I had a real, genuine break! Last week's 1 week mid term break was a nonsense. Isolating myself in my room back in my hometown doing assignments instead of going out with friends wasn't fly at all. seriously, I've got to apologize to some friends whom I've yet to meet up when I was on my week break. Scott, Bung, Kroll.. sorry boys :( come to kl mid November & I'll make it up to u guys! haha.. ada ka pro~~

Moving on.. Was quite busy with other things as well besides asses. Since my sis has been recently attached to Shell here in KL, my parents have decided to look around at some places for us to stay instead of squeezing in 1 bedroom here in the current house which I'm staying in, in Subang. Went to have a look at some condos around damansara and yes, most of them were quite impressive :) I wouldn't mind driving all the way to my college in PJ from damansara if it's that condo I'll be staying in despite the fact that I'll have to go through a bad traffic jam every day~ ;p Oh and I should be needing a car toooo~ car's not a prob right now coz I'll be getting mine anyway. it's the road.. I don't friggin know how to get to college from damansara. Bongok~ (-.-") haha.. Let's all just hope I won't get lost. oh, Suchitra Kumar cakap dia nak tunjuk jalan. but but but.. if only I drive a Toyota Voltz. kan kan? hahaha.. b^&*h!!! ;p minah, this is a Toyota Voltz if u haven't seen it before. u were impressed before even looking at the real thing. hahahaha.. how blonde ;p





No comments: