20070829

Oh Em Gee o.O

I'm stunned. And still am. It was like as if I've been struck by lightnings all day yesterday or something. I know, exaggeration. Right, that's the word.

I'll get back to that fascinating life experience story of mine later as I move along.


Anyway, been busy with the workload I've been remonstrating about. How homesick I got because of that. Yeah, I noticed that it was indeed a slippery slope. Not surprisingly, my life is full of fallacies for now, I don't blame any one. Oh wait, my life has always been a fallacy. Whatever is it, I'm coping well. I just did my Media Literacies test yesterday. No 1 could ever imagine how relieved I am now having to get over ML test I was worried sick about before this and I don't wanna talk about it anymore : )


Right.. moving along. I was so friggingly terrified with what happened at the cafe during lunch yesterday. Myself and a bunch of fellow classmates went to eat at the cafe as usual andddd.. (here's the kecoh part) while I was eating.... Okay wait, let me just say something first. Maybe what happened to me yesterday was absolutely normal for ya'll, but it was such an abnormal thing to do for me. Continue! while I was eating........ All of a sudden, a friend who's sitting next to me pulled my head near HER and kissed me on my lips. You know damn right! On my lips!!!!! and and and... uhh.. okay..... I just got kissed on the lips by a girl for the effing first time in my life o.O She had been fooling around trying to kiss me the day before yesterday. She told me she was just playing and that she won't dare to do such thing. So I didn't expect her to do that!! coz i told her I'm kinda disturbed with that? Well okay, maybe it was my fault. I jokingly dared her to do it a few mins back before it happened. She should be thinking..... If I'm scared, why would I be serious about it and... omg. Seriously, I don't mind kisses on my cheeks at all. but lips........ okay okay okay. Still sound normal to you eh? Fine, whatever. Was just sharing. Sharing is caring isn't it? *wink*




p/s: I'm straight. As straight as this line -----_--- . Oops, cacat punya line. lol >_<

2 comments:

Gothmazie said...

hahaha!!! Rubee. dats so cool & wicked. how does it feel 2 b kissed by a gal ON THE LIPs?? aku lom pernah. gerenti ko shock lalu lalu

Anonymous said...

mwah3...hw's my kiss on yr elbow?? much better than kiss on d lip kan hahahaha...;p