In crucial time like this, bombarded by friggin workload.. is the time I miss my home the most. it is the time when I need good food ready on the kitchen table by the time I'm on break, pretty bulliable cats to bully, my own car to go to the supermarket to buy junkies, lying down on my own bed while watching astro on my own friggin tv whenever I want to.. I miss that.
I'm sorry, but I'm effing sick!!!!!!!
homesick.
p/s: no it isn't gay at all!! blergh.
4 comments:
well, it is perfectly normal to feel that away from home. I felt that way myself numerous times just wishing I could be back home in just a wink...Yeah....who wouldn't miss home at times.
yea, it's giving me a hard time to concentrate with what i'm doing now but y'know.. i need to learn to be really strong to go through it. bak kata org tek.. "cobaan....". hehehe..
auk...cobaan...."I always say that when I use to misplace one of my foot into the drain while I am walking..."
SMS those blues away wif frenz :)
Post a Comment