I, feeling adventurous all of a sudden decided to drive all the way from my house in Subang to One Utama on last Wednesday. and guess what, I made it there!! but of course, with damn good hardwork- after a few dumb turns n rounds. Well, you can't totally blame it on me lah. I made it there with the help of the friggin GPS! I was just following the directions the thingy was telling me. I find it quite useful + annoying at the same time though. Just imagine someone telling u which lane to use all the timeeeeeee. yes, ALL the time. Trust me, it does not differ whether or not it's a real person or a friggin gadget telling u which lane to use. Yes ofcoz laaa.. A real person can actually give u a b*^&h slap right away if u don't listen to her. But not GPS. ahahah ;p There's a voice of a laydayyy telling me which lane to use exactly and where to turn n so forth. The good thing about the voice over lady was she's very 'well-mannered'. Imagine (again), if I refuse to listen to what it says, and the voice over lady say "oi b*&^h! you hearddddddd? slap u later ah". die man. I'm seriously gonna grab that thingy and campak it out the window. Not gonna complain any further coz I depend on that thingy at the moment. So, thank you kakak suara best~ ;p
The sexy laydeh!
That's all for nowwwwwww~
neway, would like to share the current song I'm listening to with all of u
peace ppl.
2 comments:
that' nice song. i like it. do you mind to send the file to me? please?
Post a Comment