20070723

that's it, I give up!

I've been staying here in Subang for about a week now. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm settling down well.. Every thing's doing alright so far. Well, yea.. Despite the weird weather here lah of course. Like seriously, everytime when I did my laundry, the bright sunny weather suddenly turns cloudy and gloomy as if it’s about to rain or something. And guess what, it rained. It rained after I hanged my clothes outside to dry off. I’m becoming insaneeee just because of this y’know. I’ve not enough $$ to buy a dyerrrr lah. Don’t need 1 if the weather is fine. Oh well, what to dooo boo hooo~ nothing except to hang my clothes in the courtyard. Thank you God… He is just testing my patience. Nonetheless, I thank Him for the rainnnnnsss.. ‘Cos if there’s no rain, I won’t be sweat-free for 3 days now. Haha. The house is fine, I have a few cats coming in for my leftover food. There’s this 1 cat.. she has a small little kitten with her. The thing is, the kitten is 1 coward little kitten. 1 day it went into the house and I kinda close the kitchen door right away to trap it in. it tried to escape through the window but failed, it ended up falling into the dustbin on its third attempt to escape instead. Guess what, I managed to catch it and pet it for a few mins. Oh, I’m so good at this ^^

Life’s isn’t that bad after all. I just need to get used to the time here. Coz it’s like an hour delay compare to the time back in Sarawak. 7pm is like 6pm in Miri. Like d-u-h~ hehehe.. okay laaaa.. will update again tmr~
later days...!

2 comments:

JesieBlogJourney said...

I hope you like SJ more and more as time flies. I used to live in SJ. I miss the food and my friends.

woobee said...

he jesie, thanks for visiting my blog. yea, i kinda like it here :)