I attended my 1st day and 2nd day of degree students orientation at Taylor's College, PJ. Well, y'know orientation, the usual stuff... Welcome speeches, talks.. talks.. and more talks. Met quite a few new friends.. Most of 'em are from Indonesia tho. Some are locals. I was the only Sarawakian.. oh wait, no I'm not. There's another Chinky boy from Kuching :P Very friendly bunch of people. There's this 1 Indian friend of mine who keeps showing off that she knows how to speak chinky language to me(Well ofcourse in a monkeying mode lah. Not the real shit ;p). Oh em gee Rohini.. If you're reading this, chit podaaaaaaah! Ahahahah.. kidding babe.. Chill chill.. We Nongkrong togeder2 later okay.. What? Teh tarik? Milo ice? Ahahaha.. Freak. Oh did i mention we had body aching team building games to playyyy? Yes, we did. I woke up with my body aching like anything the next friggin day. My friend even walked like she was some kinda handicapped person or something the next day. HAHAHAH! Once again Ro, sorry. Gosh, you made me say something bad about you. And it's youuuu~ only youuuu~ haha..
Anyway, given the chance to experience different lifestyles and to meet new people is something i consider as going out of my comfort zone. And no, I'm not homesick. NOT YET! My parents are still around.. They'll leave in a couple of days.. I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel tho. Hopefully everything's gonna be just fine.. Not gonna think too much about it for now lah.
Tomorrow is the day. The day of something i call the beginning of another new chapter in my life. Oh crap.. Gotta wake up early every single day laaaaa.. My time table is very accurate in a bad way. I mean, I won't be able to wake up a lil late anymoreeee during weekdays and that sucks lah! Blergh.. Nvm nvm.. i have to go thru it in ANY WAY. I hope I'll have nice lecturers teaching all the units I'm taking, good2 course mates,.. The hope list goes on and on and on and on.. Of course hoping all the good things to happen lahh. Peace ya'll.. (^^)v
p/s: goin back by KTM by myself tomorrow!!
Anyway, given the chance to experience different lifestyles and to meet new people is something i consider as going out of my comfort zone. And no, I'm not homesick. NOT YET! My parents are still around.. They'll leave in a couple of days.. I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel tho. Hopefully everything's gonna be just fine.. Not gonna think too much about it for now lah.
Tomorrow is the day. The day of something i call the beginning of another new chapter in my life. Oh crap.. Gotta wake up early every single day laaaaa.. My time table is very accurate in a bad way. I mean, I won't be able to wake up a lil late anymoreeee during weekdays and that sucks lah! Blergh.. Nvm nvm.. i have to go thru it in ANY WAY. I hope I'll have nice lecturers teaching all the units I'm taking, good2 course mates,.. The hope list goes on and on and on and on.. Of course hoping all the good things to happen lahh. Peace ya'll.. (^^)v
p/s: goin back by KTM by myself tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment