I'm finally here in Subang. Things are fine so far. I got my furniture in and yea, every thing's interestingly organized already. One thing for sure is that this house is so friggin HOT... I wonder why.. Is Subang this hot or is it this houseeee...? But hey, not complaining too much further coz I'll be staying in this house for quite some time y'know. At least I have an air-conditioner plus a fan in my room! So, expect me to stay in my room most of the time ^^ .. Class is starting in a week time and geez... The college has orientation for me to attend to! How boring can that be? So pai seh lah.. (-.-")
Will definitely update ya'll on stuff I'm up to soon enough. Nothing much to share now. Life's just plain boring... Nothing interesting happening so far.
peace out!
p/s: I miss my catssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
Will definitely update ya'll on stuff I'm up to soon enough. Nothing much to share now. Life's just plain boring... Nothing interesting happening so far.
peace out!
p/s: I miss my catssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
1 comment:
Wow, You are in Subang?? I am going to move to Subang soon too....and of course the weather here is different a little...but actually in Subang it is okie, Depending on where you stay actually....Well, Seeya if I seeya ....who knows....
Post a Comment