20070614

hello world! ha ha.. duh.
yea okay, I've been hibernating... what now? don't make that weird looking faces of yours already! *righhhhttttt......
now, there shall be no more questions asked on why i haven't been blogging for a month or so.
told you, been hibernating! duh. it wasn't exactly that but something closer to that though. ya la.. the thing is, I was too busy lazing around at home till there were too little time to spare on typing whatever is interesting here and whatnot. hihihi..



anyway, I was sick for a couple of days now since Friday but slowly recovering. I had high fever, and one thing for sure is that sore throat had always been a friggin wh^re! Feeling a lil' bit better than how I felt a few days ago. Let me just frankly say this, the best thing about being sick is actually for oneself to get a lil extra more pampering than usual from his/her parents (if any). true,. well maybe not for those who has reasons for it to not be true...? guess so. I might not get extra pampering when there's a chance of me getting sick again soon enough T.T I never planned to make this blog an emotional one but but but.. blergh. whatever.
I guess umbrellas are not only meant for rainy days ey? ;)


will update again soon. mark my words!

word.



p/s: unbearable sadness strikes at midnight.

No comments: