I'm still sane enough to realize that I've not been blogging for quite some time already.
That is not something I want to talk about right now tho. Ehe..
Here's a confession.
I've done something unusual/beyond my expectation last night. It was aiite at first but I kinda felt like shit after I began to realize what I did.
I swear I was a really really bad girl last night. Well, I'm actually not la but I look like one and I felt like one I guess?
Blerh.. Whatever ey? : )
What made me feel better was an advice from a friend(tengs my pren ;p) last night and I kept telling myself to just consider it as going out from my own super duper comfort zone. ^^
till then.
p/s: bored and broke.
2 comments:
wat did u do? notty stuff huh?
haha.. nah.. notty stuff as in? lol. not that bad la :)
Post a Comment