Azie and I planned to pimp our beloved homie cousin, Jason the other day. Jason agreed because he thought it's time for him to change (appearance). Being Jason’s concern cousins, Azie and I eventually did our thang to him. But but but, he’s only 20%- 30% done(his fur hair only). We are currently finding some time to go out + he is currently waiting for some $$$ to fall off from the sky. *heh..*
Anyway, we did this for some reasons. First thing first, we want him to look good; he wants to look better good himself too. Secondly, for some very sucky reason. Somehow, someday, ya’ll will figure out what’s the exact sucky reason to do this. But not just yet : ) Patience is all you need. Ehe.
Despite all that, we kind of went to the gym regularly recently. 2 days a week for now simply because Curtin('s) sucks class schedule is still in an inaccurate mode as it keeps on changing for the first two weeks due to some class clashes as usual. Gym was all good for now. Jason needed to *you-know-what*. I’m not sure about Azie though. Stronger and fit kah zie? lol. Me? Definitely need to get rid of some flabby skins I have on my fatty boom boom body. LMAO. Especially my arms, thigh, arse, and tummy. I hate my flabby armssssss~~ the most. I had that since I lost a few pounds a month ago or so. I’m still fat anyway(as usual). I don’t mind being called fat sometimes because I know that it’s super duper trueeee. Ehe.Okay lah, I think that’s about it. I’m looking forward to go on with our 2nd phase of pimping make over plan. Will update as soon as our mission is accomplished.
p/s: J, contact lenses.
6 comments:
After seeing your Gym photos, Man I am tired.....Fuhhh.....(as if I am doing all the exercise)....
Nice Pimping...i mean the hair part...
cant wait 2 fully pimp him eh. heh
bro Sileast: hahaha.. really? come and visit my blog regularly and you'll never have to go to the gym to work out lar. :D
Azie: yea man.. :))
Azie looks so CUTE AND TINY in there... ehhehehe and Jason looks hot now! Wait till you see yummilicious girls going after him!
eh? she always look tiny to me every where i see her but i'm not sure about the cute part lah. hakhak ^-^
Jason needs contact lenses 1st only then yummilicious girls will go after him~ miahaha..
inoe bah im tiny isyk isk! cute? hehe...
Post a Comment