20070224

this and that

Life is some what knotty for those who are incapable towards controlling their own emotions. By all means I found myself getting controlled by my emotions at times. Well, I’d consider myself very ‘lucky’ if I am able to control it. Oh yes yes yes, I’m very fragile. Ehe..

Here goes, I was being as thin-skinned sensitive as I am, found unstoppable tears rolling down my cheeks the other day after she *who-shall-not-be-named* told me that she consumed something that she wasn’t supposed to( I know it sounds pathetic for me to cry over this!) I mean, I don’t give a poo poo (Lu Jee 2007) to anyone who wants to do whatever they want to do. THAT, if I’d kind of expected them to do such things and they’re not so close to me or whatnot. Y’know, shit like that. But for me to hear such thing, from a friend whom I’m sort of close with affect the hell out of me at that very moment. More over, she did it because she felt so left out. Well maybe some people call it as peer pressure. But in this case, I’d prefer the word desperate. When I look at it, I can’t blame her though. It wasn’t something she planned to do anyway. Hmm, of course if she lied to me, I wouldn’t even know ey? She could have planned to do it earlier but told me the other way round.*heh..* She told me she was lament of such action she had taken, and oOoHh~. I believed.

You, who’s reading this might not know how much friends means to me. Although I don’t look like the person who cares for people that much, I actually do. I just feel uneasy showing it all the time. OOH, such an emotional post. No, not trying to be some emo kid nor 'PARIS HILTON'. Oops (I know she has nothing to do with anything here but the thought of that someone treating my cousin like as if he's a lil' kiddo suddenly appeared when I'm typing this post). Babe, get a life : )


p/s: shit happens.
current mood: mellow + in rage. lol.

No comments: