20070616

talking silly.

Since Tish had been complaining about how long it takes for me to post another post in this blog, i came to an extend where I was day dreaming a moment ago, I pondered upon that thought of hers. ha ha. lame isn't it? but that thought of hers somehow .. uhh... say.. motivated me a lil' bit? LOL. err.. Tish, thank you..? ha ha ;p the question mark which came along after the thank you wasn't for nothing y'know. I wasted 5 mins or so of my day which i probably could spend it on quilting quarter of my comforter besides pondering upon that thought of yours. lol~ No offence Tish keh? keh? keh? hahaha.


Moving on, I've been busy quilting my comforter for the past 2 months? maybe? yeah, progressing and looking good though. I must complete it before i leave for KL coz if I don't, I'll be sleeping under a bath towel instead of a comforter. And like what Tish(again) said, it won't be enough to cover my whole body. shoosh.. fine la i know im that HUGE okay.. I need 2 pairs of bath towel instead of 1. lol. how silly... anyway, despite progressing and looking good, some unwanted intruder somehow intruded my room and ended up sleeping on it T.T




this is what I'm currently working on.

this is apart of it.

an uninvited guest sleeping on it. -.-"

Talking about silly, I was at my grandpa's place last nite for dinner. I met my little cuzzie Popop a.k.a Sera (Mimin's lil sister). We were talking kiddies as usual when she started a topic on her mucus. She said "Kak Rubee, you know.. when I was small, my hingus here(she pointed under her nose part) and I licked it!". Listening to what she had said to me, all of us(including her sisters, brother and my sister) were kinda disgusted and said "ewww..~". lol.. and guess what.. she said back in reply "But ey it tasted like chickiiiinnnn~". HAHAHAH. Oh em gee..
(-.-")

this is pops~


On the other hand, I had a silly conversation with 'she who's name shall not be mentioned here' on MSN msger before I left for dinner. The conversation went on like this..

x says (6:25 PM):
hi dooo!!!!
x says (6:25 PM):
are u there
x says (6:25 PM):
ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha
x says (6:25 PM):
makcik GILE OKAY
x says (6:25 PM):
SUMPAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me says (6:28 PM):
yesh
me says (6:28 PM):
knapa makcik gila?
me says (6:28 PM):
knapa u ckp makcik mcm tu?
me says (6:28 PM):
knapa u jahat sgt?
me says (6:28 PM):
haaa???
me says (6:28 PM):
haaaa???!!?!?!?
me says (6:28 PM):
ajahahahhahahahahahahha
me says (6:28 PM):
what heppengedth my laffth??
x says (6:29 PM):
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
x says (6:29 PM):
MAKCIK GILA OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
x says (6:29 PM):
SAKIT PERUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
x says (6:29 PM):
i buat red bean bread tadi
x says (6:29 PM):
ada satu tu tak jadi, buruk gile
x says (6:29 PM):
pastu die cakap
me says (6:29 PM):
HAHAHAH
x says (6:29 PM):
eh eh kenapa ni
me says (6:29 PM):
pastu?
x says (6:29 PM):
i cakap kenapa
x says (6:29 PM):
pastu die kata macam kepalanya konek
x says (6:29 PM):
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA
me says (6:30 PM):
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!


-end-
interestingly hillarious. hah!


Life is fun but it's not always gonna be fun 24/7.
enjoying it while u have it would be the best thing to do :D

p/s: konek is a guy tutut. lol. (sorry bro sil) hahahah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I do day dream too and wasted 10 minutes and some time more..

That is some interesting quilt there, and your "uninvited" sleeper, how did it get so fat?? I got a cat and still wondering how could I fatten it a little....

And the nose wheezing and licking thing, It does taste like chicken "ewwww",,.......

and yes enjoy life as it is with people around you, whether it is from a little chat window...

And : "p/s: konek is a girl's tutut. lol.".....
Really...!!!!Hahahahahhahahahha...I thought it was meant for armpit's... Man I am an idiot telling that to a girl :" Konek you ada bulu"......

woobee said...

eyy.. u want to make ur cat grow fat?? feed him with loads n loads of food and dont make him exercise. that what made my cat grew fatty boom boom~ hahaha.. my cats eat cats' food called 'science diet'. try that~ hehe..

eh bro, sorry lah, wrong info given. its a guy tutut. but still, if u have said that to a girl, its still wrong man.. totally wrong! LOL!!! oh em gee..