20070202

I'm back ppl!!!

I'm back now after 2 weeks of struggle to survive without the internet.
yay. I'm very happy for myself but not so happy with the friggin ass thieves for stealing the phone line cable for their own benefit. Oh well, what can i say.
Anyway, I'm on hols now and I've not been outside of Miri except for Brunei. Went there for a day trip. Kinda shopped for some groceries and KEBABS!! Oh yes, I love Brunei's kebab. Tee hee... :D

Back on topic, been helping my mom out this week. Very very busy.. Helped her to bake pies, cakes.. etc. And the most important thing is, we sell 'em!! So, if any one of you are interested to purchse 'em, you may contact me and I provide free delivery! Well, of course I'm not revealing my phone number here lah. Hehe.. Just e-mail me or what not. I'm serious! hehe..
pictures will be up very soon. I've no time to upload 'em now and feeling kinda lazy. ehe..



So, yah... That's about it! :D




before

after.

...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cakes....Love them...Anyway, Welcome Back There...

Gothmazie said...

aah.. its gd 2 b bak going online again at home.. I luv ktk org pun chicken pie. nyum nyum. thnk ya. dun 4get 2 jemput me eh. hehe.. :p

woobee said...

thank you sileast, i cant get thru ur blog lah :(

woobee said...

azie, yeah.. feels great to be back. haha.. chicken pie? yeah, sure mun ada lebih :P

BaBy JeE said...

Hey, I would like to know what pies are u baking? and how much does it cost each. Do u bake em... apple pies??

woobee said...

oh hey baby jee~
I'm baking chicken pies.. RM3 each I mean, it's worth it. If u go to Dave's Deli u'll be paying RM5.90 for the same size of pie. I don't know how to bake apple pies :S
lol