Weird, valentine's had never been that special to me compared to my birthday or any other occasion. Me birthday is in a few months time~(*hint* *hint*). Ehe. Valentine's day is not special to me coz maybe yea, you know.. Distance kinda stop us from doing whatever we want to some times. Not a big deal.. I'm glad that Im getting friggin used to it already. yay~ *slap my kittie's face* haaahaaa.. I've been such a pig ever since I started my hols. Maybe it's time for me to do something, I mean, something something!! Azie, let's play pool and get drunk tonite bebeh! (ya right, drunk konon)
Boredom kills~! Well yea, at least it tried to kill me tho. random random. bored bored. lalala lalala... Oh yeh, anyway... Since I've been so hardworking(NOT!), I've finally gathered all the pictures I've taken and dump them into my multiply page to share it with others. Not that great, but oii.. I did something lah! heeeee...
Sharing with you 1 of the many pics from that page

Now now... Nice isn't it? click here for MORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment