20070107

Oh Well..

I just got back from my KL trip a few days ago.
Had fun most of the time (ofcoz laaa. hihihi) but wasn't really pleased with how they actually welcomed the new year at Bintang Walk all the way from Sungei Wang.
Haha.. I'll explain a lil' further later on in this post.

Well, at first my family and I went to Mid Valley for some rounds of shopping(hey, that's what ppl usually do in KL!). My dad kinda decided to go to KLCC that night but we initially ended up walking all the way from my uncle's condominium to KL Sentral's monorail nearby(just a few mins walk. yay! burnt out some calories~). Before that we were at the condo, enjoying our evening swim.. No one knows me there! Yay! No matter how much my perut boroi, no one will actually pass around the msg or whatnot. At least no one will go nuts looking at my spare tyres and say "eh, u got see lubee swim ah?? aiyoo.. her tummy ah so damn boroi n disgusting u know!". i know lah i put on weight. Don't berch*bai with me lah now is not the time. hahahah! hoi, off topic.

Anyway, yea reached Sg. Wang monorail station and before the monorail actually stopped, ppl in the monorail went kecoh la making wuuuuu sounds looking out of the monorail and whatnot. I was left standing clueless not knowing what's happening at that time. Then I went out with my amoi face looking so innocent. Suddenly eyes almost popped out wah. Cilakaaa there were soooooo many ppl down there at the road watching some chinese stage show or something until can make my eyes juling know(pls don't tell me I'm sakai).
My family and Aiman went into Sg. Wang Plaza straight away lah then we had our dinner at this chicken rice shope beside BB Plaza or Sg. Wang.. Not so sure.
After makan, we went to shop again. This time my dad ah shopping, I tengok saja.. Good girl wah.. :P
After he done with his shopping, we all decided to go back as early as 10pm instead to avoid the crowd.

We thought we were safe, can escape from the damn smelly ass crowds. NO WAHHHHH!! WE WERE STUCK FROM SUNGEI WANG'S ENTRANCE JUST TO GET TO THE MONORAIL STATION! Ppl were pushing each other around trying to get out of the crowd. Macam2 smell I tell youuuu~ I was lucky I wasn't harrased. hahaha~ Police were everywhere scolding some stupid teenagers playing, spraying the party spray on ppl's head. I KENA!! maaaaaakkkk~. My hair was sticky la doink. Jahat wah those peeps. Ok, ppl were pushing each other all the way. My family were lucky Aiman was there. So, he was infront all the way trying to get out of the crowd by slightly pushing ppl out of the way to make way for us. He was damn sweaty but I have no choice but to just touch him. hahahh.. aduhh.. Ppl there were like alive sardine fishes trying to get out of the cans i tell you.

Anyway, we managed to purchase tickets back to KL Sentral and stayed in the condo till new year eve. For Heaven's sake, staying in the condo is WAYYYYYYY better than at Sg. Wang kayyyy!! We should have stayed there. We stayed on the 21st floor and hell, we saw fireworks all the way from the sitting room! haha... 3 spots from where the fireworks came from.. Le Meridien Hotel nearby, KLCC and Sg. Wang. Lagi syiokkkk..~
kekeke.. Had a rest and Aiman went back home after that. We were to tired, we slept after showering.
That's about my New Year in KL. haha.. Dang. Crazy ass...

Spent most of the time shopping and checking out universities and colleges there :)
I bet ya'll want to see pictures right.. I'll upload 'em when I'm free kay..
Finals in a week time and I just finished studying my Business Management. 2 more units not completed yet! gotta rush tho.
Wish me luck ppl!!!!
Toodies Doodies~

sardine fishes swimming on the road.


no, not a camera trick. did not ctrl+alt+click and paste it back again either. *shrug*

No comments: