Finally! After 3 weeks of filming, we're done!
To be honest with myself and whoever is reading this, I can't wait to edit and see the final result of this film.
Hopefully it will turn out nicely as imagined. InsyaAllah..
1 thing for sure, my production crew members had done such a great job throughout the filming process by working together in a group without any fuss or should i say misunderstanding. Alhamdulillah..
Mr. Producer(Daniel)- Well done my friend. I love the way you manage our group, filming time, equipment reservations, yada yada yada. Brilliant! A very organized producer of mine. Would be glad if I could work with you again in the future. :)
Mr. "ASS." Producer(Bertram)- The entertainer in our group. He is indeed a very funny guy. I couldn't imagine if he wasn't in my group. He keeps us smiling, laughing. We weren't too stress out with him around. Thnx Bert! Oh ya, and he also helped us with the high angle shot. Good job my friend!
Ms. Cameraperson(Elizabeth)- She's 1 good cameraperson. Helped me out abit on the directing job as well. I have not much complain bout her so far. Well done!
Ms. Continuity/Editor(Julia)- Cute lil' Sabahan girl. Haha. Never heard of her complaining about suff that much. A very nice person to work with. Gambateh with the editing! We'll help you out with it anyway :P
To our casts, Anne, Allan and the kids.
Sera a.k.a Anne- Yay! Anne is such a talented girl + pretty too :P . She knows what she's doing. And she did a good job in playing her character in this film. Thank you Anne! Len kali mek blanja gi minum ka :P
Patrick a.k.a Allan- I have such a shy guy acting in my film. Haha.. No, of course it's not wrong.. That's why I chose him. He suits the character. Well done Allan! Thanx for your commitment~ :)
Wawan + Badrya- Wheee~ thank you cuzzies! :D (Popop jual mahal :( )
All in all, I would like to thank you guys fo ur commitment, parcitipation and as well as your team work throughout the filming process!
To be honest with myself and whoever is reading this, I can't wait to edit and see the final result of this film.
Hopefully it will turn out nicely as imagined. InsyaAllah..
1 thing for sure, my production crew members had done such a great job throughout the filming process by working together in a group without any fuss or should i say misunderstanding. Alhamdulillah..
Mr. Producer(Daniel)- Well done my friend. I love the way you manage our group, filming time, equipment reservations, yada yada yada. Brilliant! A very organized producer of mine. Would be glad if I could work with you again in the future. :)
Mr. "ASS." Producer(Bertram)- The entertainer in our group. He is indeed a very funny guy. I couldn't imagine if he wasn't in my group. He keeps us smiling, laughing. We weren't too stress out with him around. Thnx Bert! Oh ya, and he also helped us with the high angle shot. Good job my friend!
Ms. Cameraperson(Elizabeth)- She's 1 good cameraperson. Helped me out abit on the directing job as well. I have not much complain bout her so far. Well done!
Ms. Continuity/Editor(Julia)- Cute lil' Sabahan girl. Haha. Never heard of her complaining about suff that much. A very nice person to work with. Gambateh with the editing! We'll help you out with it anyway :P
To our casts, Anne, Allan and the kids.
Sera a.k.a Anne- Yay! Anne is such a talented girl + pretty too :P . She knows what she's doing. And she did a good job in playing her character in this film. Thank you Anne! Len kali mek blanja gi minum ka :P
Patrick a.k.a Allan- I have such a shy guy acting in my film. Haha.. No, of course it's not wrong.. That's why I chose him. He suits the character. Well done Allan! Thanx for your commitment~ :)
Wawan + Badrya- Wheee~ thank you cuzzies! :D (Popop jual mahal :( )
All in all, I would like to thank you guys fo ur commitment, parcitipation and as well as your team work throughout the filming process!
from left: Bert, Eli, Julia.
Mr. Producer
Yeahhh~ Dah habis :P
Warghhhh~
Hahaha.. sikit gik mok kenak 'sulah' pakey tripod :P
Allan: Tired.
Badrya, Anne, Pops, Wawan
-<^.^>-
work in progress.
Myself and Anne at Pizza Hut after filming :D
p/s:It started to rain after we finished filming the last scene.
9 comments:
Wow, Alot of effort ...nice... what's the story about again??
Anyway that anne still available kah?? If not discard this message...
:P
haha.. yea man. filming isn't that easy after all. it's just a short film about a lonely girl going out in hopes to forget stressful life behind her even if it's only for a while. well.. u'll understand if u watch it. there's no need for me to explain any further. it's kinda like a comedy romance tho :P
some parts are funny. hehe. emmphh... anne.. dat u must ask her. but, since im her cousin. i give u orange light lah.. coz still in form 4. lmao~
I see.....that sounds interesting....if only I could see the finishing..I like to see our local work.....anyway...what do yuo mean by orange light?? does that mean go , stop , wait or get over it?? heheheheh....anyway....since she is your cousin, Just tell her I complimented her...No other reasons not too....
haha.. yea sure.. it wont be as nice lah.. u know kan.. i'm just an amateur :P d result won't b like one of those steven spielberg or afdlin shauki or even yasmin ahmad films. it would be originally amateur work man.. hahaha. orange as in, not go and not stop. lolz. yea sure thing :)
Hey girl, I wish u luck in ur editings!!! I know it was tough... I've been through it... almost died... no worries!! next sem gonna be in DEGREE!!! More holidays hunz!
heywow lu jee~ yea.. *sobs* d biggest prob is d continuity la.. have to be ngam2.. but kinda hard to connect 1 scene to another.. kinda lah. but managing well so far. thanx for d luck! really need it right now :P yea.. cant wait till degree~
no wait wait.. when u typed d word 'degree' in capital letters, does it mean good or bad uh? haha
hhahhahaha DEGREE is BETTER... nyek nyek nyek* well... yea continuity editing is quite a problem. But... if you followed according your script, I think it should be alright... wish u the BEST!
*pheww*.. yea kinda la.. but if we shoot in different days mmg quite susah.. u know kan.. d lighting and stuff. hehe.. tengkiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lu jeeee~~~
Post a Comment