20061213

too fast la

Haish.. the phrase "times goes by so slowly..." isn't true after all. I've noticed that time passes by so damn fast (confirm got ber'drift' also dat. kekeke). And so that means i'm growing older each day. No man.. That's not good at all. pai seh la... Every night before sleep have to think and worry about what shit i have to do again the next day. I've not had the good times of my life since the past few months. I want me holiday~~ sabar bee... just 1 more day left. But but but.. I wah tak sabar. What to do.

Anyway, our group just submitted our edited version of short film a few hours ago. Tomorow's gonna be the screening of all 4 group's films. So far, I think mine's the lamest. Seriously. :( I've such a weird feeling every time I think about it. Kinda sad la being the 'unproductive' & 'uncreative' director of the film. I've no idea why mine is chosen at the first place after all. Maybe I was just lucky........ And that's not fair. Sigh.
Nvm lah..... I did my best, i sacrificed my time. I'm just hoping and praying for it to be alrite.

Hmmm...How I wish I could help Amanda and Aaron with the newspaper project. I just can't. I have a 20% discussion assessment tomorow morning. Nooooo~~~ :(
pray for me people. pray.. pray.. kekeke.. I hope our newspaper project is gonna turn out nicely later on. The thing is, I don't think i did my part in that group that well. :( I'm the photographer and they did all the picture taking for themselves. I feel baddddd~ When i asked them whether they need any help from me, they said it's ok.. They take pictures for themselves later.... sedih kan? takpa lah... I bet my peer assesment comments gonna be so bad man.... *pout*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think so la.... ur comments are gonna be normal.. unless someone ber-sabo the results

this community newspaper isn't so much a group work thing anyway...

all of us know how to write, all of us know how to take pics.. so... meh...

woobee said...

yea ok.. but that's what u say wah.. i kinda feel guilty juak. but nvm.. :)