Went out in hopes to get over and done with the filming.
Kinda woke up early again this morning because I can't actually shut my eyes back to sleep.
I sent my dad to work.
Spent some time reading other ppl's blog and finally decided to have a shower after a few hours of intimidate mind sulking pleasure of reading.
I eventually, spent my 15 precious minutes to wipe my car clean before I went off to fetch Anne.
Surprisingly, Anne and I reached there earlier than my other production crew members usually did.
Coz I always end up turning up slightly later than 'em lah.
Waited for a few minutes at the parking lot and we kinda had a chit chat about stuff (Anne, you know I know lah ;) ).
Daniel and the rest then came and we started setting up the camera, tripod and stuff.
~malang tidak berbau~ cuma menyakitkan hati saja, the tripod turned out to be a shorter version of tripod.
And that's not good..
Even worst, the clouds started to turn dark and gloomy.
Not long after that, hujan~
Apa datttttttt~
Aduhh.. We had to cancel today's filming and doing it tomorow morning instead*praying that it won't rain tomorow*
We need to get it done :(
And oh ya.. Daniel, myself, Bert, Julia and Anne went to Aseanika to have our breakfast and went back home after that.
Nooooo~ I don't want no rain tomorow! :(
p/s: I am not cleaning my car tomorow.
No comments:
Post a Comment