Right.. I woke up rather early this morning.
By the time I opened my eyes, I had this thought of adding something into my film.
You know when i said something, I mean scenes.
Now THAT thought what makes me stay up till now and not able to have my 'beauty' sleep back.
Darn.
I have to admit that I have such a 'completely UNmastered' mind at this time being knowing that i have FOUR/EMPAT/SE'/IV/4 more assignments to do.
I mean OWGAY, I can do it but but but due date's on WEEK 18.
What the F. And those assignments requires a lot of SHIT.
For real. Okay,
Group Film Production- Our group need to reshoot some scenes again for the last time TOMORROW due to the cam prob and some other minor cameraperson un'pro' background (no, I'm not saying that I'm 'pro' and I don't blame her :) I have such a nice cameraperson in my group).. And not only that, We have not finished with the editing because of that shit. Ok.. is that all Rubs? No.. I'm thinking of adding some scenes into it. My bad.. Will update on this filming thingy again. Or should I say.. very soon *Thinking my ass off*
Community Newspaper- My group has not done much so far except for Eugene (surprisingly) he handed his article earlier than ANY ONE in the group!! That is so memalukan. Because I haven't even done any interviews regarding my assigned topic I should be writing. Why? Because the friggin' interviewee is not around Miri. Hmphh *rolls eyes*
Research Essay- I have to admit I'm soooooo sick of writing essay this semester. I've come to an extend where I felt like vomiting when writing any of 'em (felt like it lah) but, I don't really care actually. I just need to get over that shit by next week, hopefully. (Ms. Angel, I know you're reading this post.. And nooo.. Don't even try to think of cutting me marks :( me is just saying what me is supposed to say :P )
Reading Log- Hmmmm.. All I have to say is, we all need to redo it. Not very happy with that fact. No choice but to do it. Again.Okay, I need to go now. Have class at 8a.m :(
p/s: filming is fun~0
No comments:
Post a Comment