20100203

Light in the Darkness


Nowhere insight

Never close to despise

Caring is a good start

Let it flow and never let go...


The joy you give me

When I’m down and uneasy

Hope is what you give

For me to realise what I can't see


We struggle together as we go through

Captivating each day as it goes by

Making it as pretty as a flutter by

Just so you know...


Your friendship is so precious

I never ask for more

It makes me speechless

So pure in sheer and allure


A friend I can't afford to lose

I adore you, this is true

My light in the darkness

Yes you, the best gift all the way through


You make my life a whole

I say this sincerely from my heart and soul

Let's not lose this

For we should hold on to this


Face this battle between you and me

To go through this tough but significant journey

To sustain this friendship till the end

Hope this will last, my best friend.

woobsie ❥❥

No comments: