I've been stuck at home, not having done anything much but sorting the files on my external hard discs. I wonder how much more craps I can keep in another year or so to go. Despite the fact that I was moved to do it ever since.. I don't know when, I also cleaned the house a lil bit, threw the trash out of the house and stared at the leftover biskut makmur I baked yesterday evening. Since I can't get my hands on them because I'm fasting today, I.... I... put them aside on the table. I kinda told them to stay put so I don't have to worry now if they'll be gone once I get back from the city later on. Unless, Mas curi them. heehee. Yea, can you believe it? I baked! hahah.. woot! I'm so proud of myself. I've never really had the patience to bake. Cos it takes some time for me to wait for it to be done. But I do enjoy cooking a lot. Seriously, I think I have improved on my cooking skill. And I enjoy every single minute of my time spent in the kitchen! ;p

before

after ;D
I was so reluctant to go to class and feeling guilty at the same time if I don't go. However, I've finally decided not to go.. After talking to Mas about it and minus the fact that we actually contradict each other's words and made each other felt guilty for not going. hahah. Either ways, we decided to skip. So, hoorahh! ;p nyehhh..~
Looking forward for tonight's movie night out with some friends in the city :) we're gonna watch Up! whee~

xx
1 comment:
Great story you got here. I'd like to read more about this topic.
By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London
Post a Comment