1) What is the most important thing in your life?
my family
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
blargh,, whut ah.. a meal set at McDonald's yesterday.
3) Where do you wish to get married?
where? uhh.. cant picture myself getting married yet ;p
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
not sho..
5) Are you in love?
aisehmennn.. entah la labuuu..
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
McDonald's? ;p
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
that was a long time ago menggg. can mags be counted as books? ;p
8) What is your full name?
Rubee Shareen Mohammad
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
both!! sorry la, i had hard time choosing weyh.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
for now? Jason Mraz. so he could sing I'm Yours to me ;D
11) Christina or Britney?
don't i have other choices?
12) Do you do your own laundry?
yup yup
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Dubai
14) Hugs or kisses?
uhh.. hugs?
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Suchitra Kumar.
a) my sotong ball
b) psycho to the max
c) hyper nak mampos
d) gorgeous
e) can be very2 sarcastic to u at times. wait no, most of the time ;p
16)8 things I am passionate about:
a) photography
b) perfumes
c) gadgets
d) Manchester united
e) traveling
f) cats
g) music
h) food
17)8 things I say too often:
a) aiyo ane..
b) damn babi weyh
c) u wan die is it?
d) rawr
e) fudge
f) yes? no? uhm? ah?
g) kids these days...
h) bahhh..
18)8 books I've read recently:
recently? i finished reading all my book quite some time ago leh.
19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
a) I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
b) I Bruise Easily- Natasha Bedingfield
c) Baby Can I Hold You- Boyzone/Tracy Chapman
d) Right Here Waiting- Richard Marx
e) Don't Change- Musiq Soulchild
f) The Reason- Hoobastank
g) I'm Sorry- 3rd Storee
h) Have You Ever Seen the Rain- Credence Clearwater Revival(gila ol skool ;p)
jiwang riteee.. i know. emo mode on now. sorry la kawans.
20)8 things I learned last year:
a)treasure all the time u have with ur loved ones cos once they're not around, u'll miss their presence.
b)hard work pays off. but not all the time.
c)what's good to me, may not be good to others.
d)always think before you speak. cos some people just act as if they're the smarty pants. trust me, they may be smart, but mind u, the possibility of them hurting ur feeling is very2 high :)
that's it lah.. ;p
-8 people to tag:-
a)aaron mark
b)azie
c)kim emily
d)wani
e)fish huey
f)joash
g)timmy
h)snowy
No comments:
Post a Comment