20080603

Absolutely Zero

I feel truly relieved.
For the absolute zero effort in putting things together at the moment.
On the contrary, being able to undertake the shits that have been completely bugging my mental state is really, SOMETHING.

I must say,
I am very disappointed for being the jerk that I am;
*insert dramatic background song here* ;p
Yet,
Still am quite proud for being able to stand on both legs profoundly.


Sorry, drama skejap ;p Anyhoo, 16 more days to sem break, the only thing that I am looking forward to RIGHT NOW. I’m getting sick of the workload and will always be sick of ‘em. Hahaha.. ya lah weyyh.. Sick sick *puke blood ;p over kan? Sorry la but that’s how I feel about it. No more assignments due this week butttt.. Must start doing next week’s assignments this week. Oh shit. Except for the limited time PR essay. Dang it!

Filming starts tmr. Despite having problems looking for casts, I’m pretty excited about the whole filming process. Can’t wait! ☺ will keep posting updates on it, no worries. Oh yea, I’ll be the cinematographer. And the most important thing is that, I’ll be acting in the film too. Soooo, yeah ;p unless any of ya’ll are interested in taking my acting role ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THats so cool in u being in a film...do update on that part alright.....good luck in that.....who knows....one day u famous nanti....