20080423

lulz.

I had sushiiii at Sakae Sushi with the girls (Ronnie, Mas, Li Ling) after class today and met Ron’s ‘super’-hot-pretty-nice hair-crazy-traumatizing friend, JD, for the first time. For I didn’t eat as much sushi as I normally did. I don’t really know why but I think I wasn’t really up for it. Anyway, I spotted my adik walking around alone with her Selangor jacket on. I say mannn.. I haven’t seen her for a very long time and of all places, Sunway Pyramid. I met a few other bowlers at the bowling alley including my ex-team mate, Ayep, and a few other juniors. I really missed the time when I used to join tournaments outside of my hometown. The fun was just so exciting. The meeting up with friends from other states I don’t see that often, the pressure from coaches and team manager, the support from team mates and parents, everything. I missed all that.
Went back to the car and Ronnie had to follow me back to my car coz she borrowed my sister’s flip flop ;p so responsible ah Ron? Haha. Ron had to leave with JD and oh anyway; I got squished by JD before they left. It was supposed to be a friendly hug la but then again, I felt like she was squishing me. How traumatizing O_O (err, hello there Super. If you’re reading this ;p ).

And so I was left with the two blur sotongs because I had to send them back to Mentari Court and guess what, the conversation was as interesting and tummy aching as usual. It was about Ron’s friend, JD.

It may not be the exact conversation but it went something like this:

Mas: she’s a cool person to hangout with..
Me: yeah, I think so too
Li Ling: I like her hair~
Me: me too and I think she’s pretty but a lil traumatizing
*Laughs
Li Ling: But I noticed 1 thing, she has ball(s) on her tongue. I can’t help but looking at it when she speaks.
Mas: (blur as always) balls?
Me:BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA~ OMG OMG OMG *car almost hits barrier * AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mas: Oh, balls on her tongue? Hahahahhahahahaha.
Me: *still laughing
Li Ling: (blur sotong) huh? Did I say anything wrong?
Me: *pengsan * (not literally) that sounded so wrong Li Ling, balls on her tongue. Whaa?
Mas: I’m seeing images, bee. Stop it. hahaha
Me: *continued laughing *
Li Ling: oh, are u guys talking about the human balls?
Me: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!
Mas: yes la. What else?
Li Ling: oh, eee. I thought u guys are laughing at fish balls, crab balls or other balls. Not human balls. I never saw human balls before so I can’t picture it clearly.
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

K k, I think I better stop the conversation here. My tummy is aching now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i malu...beeeeeeee!

-jaclyn-