20080420

I snort.

This post has nothing to do with the title. I just want a battery grip and a brand new tripod for my camera. My tripod is officially ‘lifeless’. The tripod head just came off from the stand last 2 weeks. Like seriously, how worst can a perk get in a short period of time? Sobsob* but I know I won't need any one of them that urgent now. My photography skills are starting to rust and I'm slowly running out of ideas. All because of time. The only thing I spend most of my time on are my effing assignments and chatting on MSN ;p I have to agree with Li Ling about her statement on how her life revolves around studying only. You see, people like me don’t go out to socialize. Mainly because I chose not to, that’s why. Maybe I should learn to distress myself by doing something rather different. Conceivably something I’ve not done in many years, or maybe something I’ve never tried doing before. Well, I thought about Suchi’s idea on water guns. So Suchi, when it’s time, just holler at me! Hahah ;p I don’t know really, if any one of you happen to be reading this post, please feel free to drop by some suggestions for me. Preferably something fun and not too tactless la okay.. I know paintball would definitely bruise me all over the body. So I think I’m gonna skip that at the moment. What do u expect? Imagine a human-like bloated puffer fish running around like mad to avoid ‘em bullets. Whaaa. Hahaha, I wish I could draw that and make a comic strip out of it. Damn the drawing skills. Danggg son!

p/s: dongdong just had 4 donuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,

After reading this particular post, I too realized I am quite a non-socialized person too since I came to this brick jungle, probably because I am not use to the environment I am in right now even. Imagine for two years I am still wondering what I should do to colour my life.

Well anyway, wanted to sky dive but no.. too risky, wanted to do bungee jump but this human boulder might break the knot tied to my feet. Well, I wanted to try shooting some rounds at people in paintball but with all the violence I might need to refrain :P..... Anyway, after all of that thinking, I ended up loitering around shopping complexes alone in turn, like today 1 Utama, tommorow midvalley and so on .... boring right?? yeah I know, I joined the no life club, but anyway, seeing ur pics I dun think U are a human puffer fish....U look half the size of it ..... heheheeheh....

Sorry till now I didn't give U any ideas.... But U could continue trying some picture taking in different ways since I realized U are way better than me ... alot better than some...

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.